Custom built gooseneck trailers and horse floats to your design and requirements.
Individual preferences are always the priority, reverse angle loading
Sole stallion bars, with rope across the full divider length
Internal accessed storage boxes, that also act as chest bars
Rug racks to the rump side of horses
Standard Inclusions for All Gooseneck Trailers and Horse Floats:
• High quality Australian made galvanised RHS chassis and frame work
• High strength light weight cladding
• Fibreglass roof
• Heavy duty stand, with side winder
• F14 hardwood flooring, fully moisture sealed, rubber glued to top
• One piece spring loaded tail gate.
• Rear lockable single pop up barn door, with gas struts
• Telescopic removable horse dividers with built in stallion bars
• Kick board to head and rump side of horses made from recycled plastic
• 16” light truck wheels, with 5 new 8 ply light truck tyres.
• Electric brakes on all 4 wheels
• Rubber torsion suspension
• LED truck lights, LED clearance lights and number plate light
• Brake away unit, fully sealed, with battery, trickle switch charging from tow vehicle
• 9 tonne gooseneck coupling, to suit 3inch ball
• Fly screen windows to rump and head of horses
• 2 windows to stage/sleeping area, 1 on either side
• Dividing wall between horse and living area, angled, door incorporated
• Whirly-bird vents to rear of horse area
• Pop up vents to front of horse area
• Internal 12v lighting
Australian made, for Australian conditions.
For more information on our full range please contact 0419 870 060 or visit our website www.attitudefloats.com.au.